The AWS Security Specialist will be primarily responsible for designing, developing, deploying, maintaining and securing AWS infrastructure and processes, and strengthening security posture. Also responsible for reducing security risks by maintaining integrated, automated and effective controls to detect and prevent threats. The ECommerce platform and it’s data will also be secured as well as adhere to the necessary industry standards such as PCI DSS etc.
- Work closely with the IT team to produce secure, cost-effective, automated AWS solutions to support the strategy.
- Harden and secure the AWS environment and common services
- Lead and implement technical design and development decisions by balancing cyber security requirements with delivery (business need, agility and customer experience)
- Engineer and automate security and privacy into all layers of the platform or service
- Conduct security assessments for system changes with consultation with the IT Team
- Research, identify and implement potential configurations or development artifacts to meet the cyber security policies and standards across the technology stack
- Collaborate with stakeholders to configure and manage RBAC for resources, data access and protection, and applications, capture, monitor and analyse security logs and proactively identify and mitigate incoming threats against data and technology resources
- Creation, modification and enhancement of infrastructure code delivered for Continuous Delivery (CD) and Continuous Integration (CI) in line with DevOps practices
- Assess security risks and implement appropriate design and build controls
What Try@Home offers:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing tech company.
- 3 x days onsite at Varsity Lakes Tech Hub and 2 x WFH
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive remuneration + Incentive + lucrative employee share scheme
Please apply via Seek or email email@example.com by submitting your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for this role and would suit the Try@Home culture.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org