As the primary Full Stack Developer, you will be working with the Try@Home internal team to create applications and modules that form part of the larger Try@Home ecosystem.
About the Role
As the Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for implementing and testing the Application as per the Try@Home requirements. You will work closely with the Product Team and the Development Team.
Your skillset will include:
- Ability to create an application framework in Angular or React which will allow developers to extend the application by creating reusable components.
- Work with Relational databases such as MS SQL, Postgres or MySQL
- Work with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB or similar.
- Develop functional User Interfaces from business requirements and wireframes.
- Create reusable components in Angular or React that implements observables, promises and data binding.
- Interface with the modern UI/UX technologies to create a rich user interface with responsive design. These include but are not limited to SCSS, Bootstrap, Flexbox, Material UI.
- Implement application state with Redux.
- Create APIs and interface with API Gateways.
- Implement Application Security and OAuth integration.
- Implement standard features of the framework as well as third party libraries.
- Implement data binding with the backend database and
- Create and understand Angular or React unit tests.
- Host the application on AWS S3 with understanding of AWS Cloudfront.
- This is an enterprise scale application and needs to be performant as well as secure in line with industry standards.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Angular or React solutions in a multi-user environment.
- Experience in a MEAN, MERN or equivalent stack
- Experience in software design patterns such as MVC or similar.
Experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Unit Testing
- Developing solutions on the Cloud
- Familiar with CI/CD pipelines
- Performance optimisation
- Integrating with payment gateways
- Event Driven Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture or similar
- Development with Python
- Serverless backend development
What Try@Home offers:
- The opportunity to join a global fast-growing tech company based on the southern end of the beautiful Gold Coast close to public transport
- Flexible working options available
- The ability to have autonomy and supportive leadership, focused on empowering you
- A positive work environment, where you are encouraged and supported to flourish and achieve success
- Colleagues who are all hard-working, highly intelligent, humble, hungry and can have a laugh 😉
- Progression within a fast-growth tech company, offering competitive remuneration, career advancement opportunities + access to our lucrative employee share scheme
Please submit your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for this role and would suit the Try@Home culture to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org