- Exciting Australian E-Commerce Start-Up with fast growth global plans
- Opportunity to fast track your career as the company grows plus employee shares
- Embrace flexible Working Arrangement (working at home and in the office on the Gold Coast )
Try@Home is an e-commerce software-based shopify solution that transforms the way brands and customers interact. Our platform significantly helps ecommerce stores to grow their bottom line and increase consumer brand loyalty. Using our deep knowledge of how online shopping works, we achieve increased profitability for our clients, as well as enhancing customer satisfaction that creates 5-star raving fans.
We are launching on a massive scale with clients in the e-comm space of fashion, shoes, accessories, sporting, beauty, health products, homewares and more.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and driven solutions architect to join our established Tech Team. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for the solution design and architecture across mobile, web, marketing and e-commerce solutions and the integrations they require. Beyond a strong knowledge of technologies, you must also know how to strategize and communicate with others.
- Create the implementation strategy of the e-commerce system and communicate this information across business stakeholders.
- Design a world class Marketplace solution roadmap, aligned to the business strategy and architecture standards and processes.
- Provide the technical leadership and advice to the Tech Team.
- Resolve standard to complex problems, assessing potential risks and determining solutions to these risks.
- Ensure a smooth iteration of applications and the infrastructure.
- Collaborate with team members, technology experts and business stakeholders to provide appropriate solution architecture to ensure solutions align with the roadmap.
- Continuously research emerging technologies, evaluating opportunities and risks, providing analysis of security protection technologies, and making strategic and technical recommendations as necessary.
- Lead the initiation of new technologies to maximize performance.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- A strong background in technical design / architecture
- Applied knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and best practices
- Experience or familiarity with technologies and best practices in: Customer experience, CRM, marketing / sales automation, web content management, mobile solutions, social engagement, and API
- Experience in designing solutions for eCommerce
- Strong Experience in AWS eco-system
- Excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of various authentication mechanisms of APIs and any API gateway
- Understanding of appropriate data protection and security measures for handling private financial data
- Exposure to third-party platform integration experience including payment gateway management
What Try@Home offers:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing tech company.
- 3 x days onsite at Varsity Lakes Tech Hub and 2 x WFH
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive remuneration + Incentive + lucrative employee share scheme
Please apply via Seek or email email@example.com by submitting your resume and a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for this role and would suit the Try@Home culture.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org